The Animation Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsNews  HomeHome   Showcase  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lush - Splash Test

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lush

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Flash Collection

Skype - Rez.dd
Pivot Thread
Youtube

Recently started doing a bit of flash, using Macromedia Flash 8 and a mouse.
If you want any .fla files let me know.

Full-bodies

Combo [WIP]
[Reference|Roto] Chi-Blocker
[Reference|Roto] Water Bending

Stick Figures

Jump Spin Kick
Combo Practice

Other

Splash Test [WIP]
Heavily Adam Phillips inspired
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:47 pm

nice work man, i think that the splash test could have rippled out further before dissipating, but the particles themselves as well as the dynamics of the water were well done
Back to top Go down
MCToast
Admin
Admin

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:28 pm

You need a lot work on anatomy, I would stop animating for a few years and start working on your proportions and drawing skills, doing figure drawing, trying to capture motion etc (that is, if you want to focus on fullbodies and someday be good.). Even a year might sound long, but the professionals have spend huge amount of time studying how every single muscle looks and works, before even touching the field of animation.

I think I've seen these ones too, actually. :S
Back to top Go down
Sayainpro420
Sayainpro420

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:49 am

I cant see anything
Back to top Go down
Sayainpro420
Sayainpro420

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:01 am

that....
Back to top Go down
Sayainpro420
Sayainpro420

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:01 am

was.....
Back to top Go down
Sayainpro420
Sayainpro420

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:02 am

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:14 pm

please don't triple post. I can tell your here trying to get to dedicated member for that pack but don't spam the site please
Back to top Go down
https://theanilounge.forumotion.org
Lush

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:40 am

MCToast wrote:
You need a lot work on anatomy, I would stop animating for a few years and start working on your proportions and drawing skills, doing figure drawing, trying to capture motion etc (that is, if you want to focus on fullbodies and someday be good.). Even a year might sound long, but the professionals have spend huge amount of time studying how every single muscle looks and works, before even touching the field of animation.

I think I've seen these ones too, actually. :S
Yes the proportions are quite off anatomically, especially with the legs and how they fatten to much as they come forward. That being said it's my first attempt at a full body (with a mouse mind you) and I don't intend to become pro or make anything of it, just to have fun with it.

And yeah, I don't animate any more really, I've posted these more just to contribute some animations to the site for people to look at I suppose seeing as the other programs section is completely empty.

Thanks for the comments guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lush - Splash Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lush - Splash Test   Lush - Splash Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Lush - Splash Test
Page 1 of 1