The Animation Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsNews  HomeHome   Showcase  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MSPaint Animating[?]

Go down 
+5
7th day
Cressel
Xavier
The Black Mamba
Nanixon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanixon
Nanixon

MSPaint Animating[?] Empty
PostSubject: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:22 pm

MSPaint:
kai, my plan for this is... I'm gonna have two MSPaint windows open, one behind the other, I'll use a transparency program on the front window and use the back window as an onion skin type thing, I'll then use pivot to compile all the frames... for example:
MSPaint Animating[?] Test
crappiest animation evar, I know, but it's just a test... It's also at speed 10

I think this is pretty do-able...
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:27 pm

That's impressive Nanixon. I love how detailed the dog is.
Back to top Go down
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Thanks TBM, I don't know how long I'm gonna make this (Until I have no fahkin disk space left e_e)
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:06 pm

wow, a very diffrent approach, but i like the results , keep it up man.
Back to top Go down
https://theanilounge.forumotion.org
Cressel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Cressel

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Valtus was doing something similar, although I dont think he was using pivot to compile it. I'm unsure.

This definitely can work!

Back to top Go down
http://www.shuniu.us/f/
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:18 am

Thanks guys, I was a tad iffy about this when I got the newer version of Paint with the new computer, But I got used to the changes, not because It's complicated or anything lol

E: I partly took inspiration from valtus' work Very Happy
Other inspiration came from a Girl on DA
Back to top Go down
7th day
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
7th day

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 pm

I have to figure out how to make an animation on MS paint
Back to top Go down
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:35 pm

It's actually more simple than my explanation makes out heheh
Back to top Go down
7th day
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
7th day

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Hmph. Looks hard man. Looks like one of Hyun's flash animations.
Back to top Go down
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:13 am

thanks, I don't think it's quite that good, but the only problem I've had to far is remembering which direction a certain line was moving in (especially when I was drawing the face)
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:50 am

Nice work with the full body stuff, some pretty clean/consistent line work.
Back to top Go down
7th day
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
7th day

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:28 am

Is anyone still waiting for Hyun's stick figure spotlight 4?
Back to top Go down
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:33 am

Update on progress Very Happy

MSPaint Animating[?] Mspaint_project_progress__36_frames__by_nanixon-d79xhal
Back to top Go down
MCToast
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:39 am

I used to do this back when I was like 4-6...

I would suggest getting an actual pixel art animation program tho, doing it like this is just stupid.

Also that's the worst wind effects ever, might want to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Amir

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Wow, it looks pretty damn impressive, I can't wait to see the final result of that!
Back to top Go down
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:44 pm

@MCToast (I wondered when you were going to show up you immature prat) I'm used to your grossly demeaning tone, so don't waste your breath, and who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make you an admin? Not that I'm dissing you because you were brutal about the animation, but because I know your true nature. Unfortunately, whoever gave you that title (hopefully) didn't know you prior to it. Really bad idea, because now you can biasedly ban people you've tried messing with before like me, and nobody's gonna question it... But hey, you'll probably just delete this post and ban me. Go right ahead bud, ban me... I fucking dare you Smile

P.S. it's called using your fucking initiative

@Amir thanks, it means a lot...
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:53 pm

You know Toast isn't wrong in some of the things he said. You really should try using a different program like flash or something. It would probably save you a lot of time (I'm assuming) and has a lot of other useful tools and stuff.

And I'm sure if Toast went around randomly banning people for the fuck of it, he wouldn't have admin privileges right now. I mean I can see how the 4-6 age comment was unnecessary. But, at least try and take some of his post in a constructive manner. Rather than dismissing everything negative a person says just because you don't like them.

You do have really clean lines though, but the direction/camera sequences could use some work. I realize that this would mean a lot more animation though.
Back to top Go down
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:34 pm

I don't think you've seen this guy on any other forums, have you?
Back to top Go down
7th day
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
7th day

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Does Mctoast act like a jerk?
Back to top Go down
MCToast
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:06 am

The 4-6 year comment was me reminiscing the time when I started animating, only thing I had was paint and movie maker back then. I then found out about the wonders of internet and flash, my mind was blown.

Saying the wind effects suck is just honesty, you moved them to the side and back... literally 2 frames on a detailed animation. There were 0 animation on the thing, I am expecting the step it's taking will continue to something more animated and nicer look. Your using a drawing program, something where you can animate everything super easily and go berserk, but instead you just draw pictures and move few pixels on them.
I don't know many pixel animating programs, but MMF 2 comes to mind, it's more of a program/game making software tho, but the sprite animator is wonderful.

Sad you think I'm some power-busing cunt tho, I am simply here to code the site. Also don't insult the staff of this forum, critique is always appreciated, but your comment was worded like you joined here just to see if you can get me to ban you. I know you think I'm some sort of an asshole and maybe I am, but you should look at your comment and see who's the more dick'ish, immature person here.

Anyways:
MSPaint Animating[?] Cartman

Last edited by MCToast on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 5:11 am

you can sugar coat it all you want and you can bend the blame back on me all you want, but I've had trouble with you before so I'm sure you'll understand why I'm having such a hard time believing you
Back to top Go down
MCToast
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 5:38 am

Nanixon wrote:
@MCToast (I wondered when you were going to show up you immature prat) I'm used to your grossly demeaning tone, so don't waste your breath, and who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make you an admin? I know your true nature. whoever gave you that title (hopefully) didn't know you prior to it. Really bad idea, you can biasedly ban people you've tried messing with before like me.
Go right ahead bud, ban me... I fucking dare you Smile

And none of this seems questionable to you? I am bending your insulting back at you? Further replies should be forwarded to my PM if you must.

Last edited by MCToast on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:25 am

Nanixon wrote:
I've had trouble with you before so I'm sure you'll understand why I'm having such a hard time

I'm not taking this any further
Back to top Go down
7th day
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
7th day

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Yall some flips. Constructive criticism happens. Everyone does it, and it helps.
Back to top Go down
Nanixon
Nanixon

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Except this was everything but constructive criticism
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSPaint Animating[?]   MSPaint Animating[?] Empty

Back to top Go down

MSPaint Animating[?]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Animation Lounge :: Other Programs :: Everything-
Jump to: