The Animation Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsNews  HomeHome   Showcase  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SITE COLLAB: The BadAss Collab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

SITE COLLAB: The BadAss Collab Empty
PostSITE COLLAB: The BadAss Collab

BAD ASS Collab
SUMMER COLLAB 1
alright, very long over due but its time we hosted the sites very first collaboration. soooo here we go. now that its summer i now have a lot of free time to start tending and updating the site more, with this I thought itd be great to start our first collaboration to get this site jumping again.

So whats the idea?
The idea is mainly going to be centered around you ( your signature base ) basically showing how amazing he is. whether its showing off is agility. fighting off hordes of people, raiding buildings or flipping cars and destroying cities. this collab allows you to be as creative as you can be with pivot.

Storyline
so this collab, as chaotic as it sounds ,this collab actually holds a story line. the opening scene takes place in a bar )( the animation lounge, but ill get into that later.) where the bartender is cleaning a glass and looking at a world map. he begins to draw the circles on the map. then as the camera zooms into the circle your animation begins. this is where you show off your bad assness. no matter what that entails. after you finish your entry, you character notices something that makes him realize that his favorite place to hang out, is now open, so he rushes there for the opening. at the end of the collab, everyone's signature base will be entering the bar in their own unique way. and the door shuts, which reads. TaL Now Open.

Rules
1.you must choose a place relative to the world map, although it may not have to be anywhere specific AKA a dessert or the ocean, it must be able to be replicated on a world map.
2. 200 frames or more
3. 16 by 9 (640 by 360) or equivalent
4. try not to replicate a place or area already occupied by another member.
5. have fun

the song used will be Bad motherfucker- The biting elbows, so i suggest trying to fit the style of that song.

be creative,

siggie and banner coming soon,

Back to top Go down
https://theanilounge.forumotion.org
Share this post on: reddit

SITE COLLAB: The BadAss Collab :: Comments

Re: SITE COLLAB: The BadAss Collab
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:55 am by The Black Mamba
No due date yet. We have to get some activity first.
Xavier
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:59 am by Xavier
As if right now the due date but eat because there's no reason to have one, us only having a handful of members, I just want people to realize that we are active again. This collab may be even altered so I can announce it on darkdemon and shunui west to st some animators here. Just want to start dedicating myself to the site again.
7th day
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:41 am by 7th day
I'm in.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:23 am by MCToast
I would rewrite the story into tl;dr, some of the stuff there ruins the overall cool idea.

Also I bet no one enters, soz.
OutdatedMediaFormat
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:58 am by OutdatedMediaFormat
I'm in, will edit post when I put more thought into a place to replicate.
7th day
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:37 pm by 7th day
Yeah, I kind of have a lot of stuff on my plate right now, so I must wait.
Xavier
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:57 pm by Xavier
Its fine, I plan on repllicating hawaii and some of the pacific island. So how would you write the story mctoast
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:58 pm by The Black Mamba
I actually really like the storyline.
Post  by Sponsored content

SITE COLLAB: The BadAss Collab

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Animation Lounge :: Forum News-
Jump to: