The Animation Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsNews  HomeHome   Showcase  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question game!

Go down 
+12
OutdatedMediaFormat
MCToast
77row
Cressel
Sifter
Jiro4
PivotFantasy
Kermit the Frog
Xavier
The Black Mamba
ParalyzedFlow
Behemoth
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tolb
Showcase Manager
Showcase Manager
Tolb

Question game! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Archer.

Mostly becasue of skyrim.
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:38 pm

If you could create an action-rpg game based on any ancient civilization which would you choose and why? Assume that the primary story elements of the game are loosely based around that civilization. However, it can still have a "fantasy" or "high-fantasy" setting as the game branches out. Feel free to create a civilization that doesn't exist; though I don't think anyone would waste the time to actually do that just to answer this question.
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:58 am

what is your favorite "item" in any video game? If you can't think of one, what is your favorite boss fight in a video game?
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:49 am

The "EX Core" in Final Fantasy Dissidia.

What T.V. program is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:22 pm

I honestly don't watch much tv, I do like watching stand up comedy when there's nothing else to do though. Haven't really gotten around to catching up to most of this seasons anime so I can't really pick a favorite animated show yet

Favorite video game of 2014 so far?
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:22 pm

As of right now. I'd have to say titanfall.  The parkour is amazing.  Bu watch dogs is gonna Be amazing.

If you could replace yourself with an actor in a movie. What movie and actor would you replace
Back to top Go down
https://theanilounge.forumotion.org
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Will Smith, he's my favorite actor.

Who's your favorite artist (music)?
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:34 pm

One Be Lo, S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M. is probably my favorite album by him; wish that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpJ15bh42EQ was on it instead of the remix version though.

What's your favorite console from any generation other than current gen (if you haven't played or don't like any generation of console then what is your favorite pc game not including any that came out in the past 3 years?)
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:04 am

ps1 was my childhood, apes escape was my favorite game ever. but id have to say ps1 was what i spent most of my child hood on. that and gamecube

if you could add any feature on the next pivot, what feature would you add and why?
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:13 am

drawing into the active stage accompanied with active stage joint/segment addition/subtraction/manipulation; probably wouldn't be the same though.

Do you appreciate classical paintings or modern day 3d animation more?
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Modern 3D animation

What pivot forum was your first? Mine was Pivot Palace.

Back to top Go down
7th day
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
7th day

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Pivotanimation.org.
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Didn't post a question.

What do you plan on doing when you graduate from HS? (Assuming you haven't already graduated.)
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm currently working on an Associates Degree in Computer Science

If you could be any inanimate object what would you be?
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:01 pm

a tree, id get to see how much actually changes around me while i just keep aging.

Have you broken any bones, if so what and how?
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:35 am

I've sprained my ankle a few times and split my head open once (my dog bumped into me when I was crawling on the ground when I was little and still had a soft head. I ended up hitting the corner of a wooden bed frame and had to get stitches and stuff.) I haven't actually broken anything though.

Say you were able to retain your human consciousness (as well as keeping your 3d vision) but were put into another "body" would you choose to live at the microbial level, molecular level, or as an entity that is much larger than a human being?
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Large.

What keeps you drawn to this site?
Back to top Go down
Cressel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Cressel

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:20 am

Probably that it's on my bookmarks to be honest. I want to be more active but there's not a lot going on Sad

Who's your favorite youtuber?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shuniu.us/f/
7th day
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
7th day

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:44 am

Pivot: you and Jojishi. Probably Shuniu West T.V.

Other: Domics, Pew, Sketchist, Terkoiz, and other of that type.

Who is your favorite Flash animator?
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Opalino. He's the fucking best.

If you had the time and recources, would you start your own pivot site? If so, what would you name it?
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:27 am

Nah, maybe at one point in time, but I don't watch or make animations (or enjoy it as much) as I used to. If I were to name an animation site though it'd probably be; Underwater Animations or something that doesn't really have a deeper meaning I just like the sound of it. It sounds more like a group name than the name for a website though.

If you could play one video game for the first time again what would it be? If you prefer some other medium or hobby feel free to use that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question game!   Question game! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question game!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Animation Lounge :: Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: