The Animation Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsNews  HomeHome   Showcase  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* Empty
PostSubject: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:38 pm

We're done here folks.

Last edited by The Black Mamba on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:33 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:02 pm

*Update*

TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* 31008-albums36-picture2268

.PIV
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:30 pm

nice to see some more basketball stuff man. The back leg before he steps into the shot looks a little off to me; I think he would be putting more weight onto his back foot more so than his front foot. Looking at it again, you did put weight into the back foot. But I think it would produce a slight "rocking" motion because of the weight distribution. This would remove the back and forth snapping motion of the back knee and transition into the next movement better. Dat jump shot though
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Thanks man. Yeah, it's been a while since I've been motivated to animate anything bball related. There's too much to pay attention to, like the back leg, as you pointed out lol. I'll definitely watch out for that next time and don't compliment me on the jump shot, compliment Kobe Smile
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 am

Kobe with the jumper. very nice. a full length basketball. joint with you needs to happen. cinematic like kuroko no basket.
Back to top Go down
https://theanilounge.forumotion.org
Kermit the Frog
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Kermit the Frog

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:51 am

Ha! the Japanese and there direct translations.
Anyway good to see some more basketball animations from you, I just think you could add so much more, you know like a background, a better net, perhaps maybe even a rotating basketball if you wanna go that far. But it was a pretty great short, love the way the defender dived for the ball, keep it up man Smile
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:07 am

*Update*
Goku vs. Majin Vegeta (Unfinished)
Didn't like how this was turning out.

Last edited by The Black Mamba on Thu May 01, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
7th day
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
7th day

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Oh shoot awesome man!! Hey, can I continue this?
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:16 pm

I don't care, go ahead man.
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:37 pm

*Update*
D Rose
Back to top Go down
OutdatedMediaFormat
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
OutdatedMediaFormat

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:09 am

I like the changes in speed; right after the crossover might be a tad too fast but other than that nice work man
Back to top Go down
The Black Mamba
Rank Leader
Rank Leader

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:57 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*   TBM's Thread *D ROSE!* Empty

Back to top Go down

TBM's Thread *D ROSE!*
Page 1 of 1